Your dealership depends on the technology it pays for – Now Maximize It!
- Writing vehicle descriptions.
- Producing new, used & CPO vehicle specials.
- Producing dealership banners for home page.
- Dept Pages, Hours and 3rd Party Site Updates.
- Performing SEO Best Practices.
- Implementations, vehicle integrations, processes, settings.
- Clean, modern, call-to-action templates.
- User clean-up, setup, training & documentation for all depts.
- Customized internet & showroom processes consistent with dealer message.
- Campaign manager setup, tracking and best practices.
Social Media Management
- Facebook, DealerRater, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ account management.
- Page setup, postings and integrations with website.
- Utilizing best practices to improve brand image, event promotions.
- Monitoring of dealership reviews.
- You know you have to be there.
Computer & Email Support
- Computer updating, cleaning, optimization.
- Email server, user account, Outlook setup and maintenance.
- Microsoft Exchange administration.
- Software compliance, Microsoft, Windows, BSA.
- Virus, malware removal and cleaning.
No contracts, pay for only the services you need, cancel at anytime.
Focus On What You Do Best – Selling Cars.
Technology Services Provided By Dealer Integrations
Automotive website, crm, social media and computer and email management services for car dealerships looking to improve or maximize these key technology areas to provide their customers an informative, streamlined car shopping experience both online and in store resulting in higher sales, profit and customer retention rates.
- Need fresh banners for your homepage? We can do that.
- Does your CRM need updated templates so your customers respond more? We can do that.
- Or maybe your Facebook page needs to be integrated with your website? We can do that and more with quick turn-around times at an affordable cost.
One-time website, crm or social media updates or long-term management; you choose. It’s that easy, no contracts and pay-as-you-go for only the services you want.
A la carte services, pay as you go or for just the services you need today. No update is too small or CRM overhaul too big, contract us long-term or short-term based on your dealerships needs. That’s how we roll.
Get the job done right the first time from someone who knows automotive technology with a proven track record, speaks your language and has an unlimited number of contacts and resources in the business.
How it works
- Click the Contact button at the top of the page.
- Schedule a time that works best for you for a brief phone call.
- Together we will review your dealership’s current status, needs and future goals.
- Next business day you receive a customized proposal tailored to your dealership needs.
Use Case Scenarios.
- Great for smaller dealers that don’t want to spend the time and money searching for, interviewing and hiring qualified personnel.
- Besides the obvious; a pay plan- Save on insurance, workman’s compensation and a plethora of other overhead expenses that comes with a new hire.
How much do you pay a local IT company to fix a computer?
- It’s no secret dealerships are notoriously under-staffed to begin with. Sales positions, office staff, mechanics to sales managers it’s challenging to keep qualified staff on board for all positions at all times.
- I take one less responsibility off your plate. One request by email or phone call and the website is updated, the auto-response template is changed or the Facebook page gets a fresh post.
It’s that easy.
- Ever conduct an interview and the job candidate continuously replies “I know”… “Sure, I did that at the last dealership” or admittedly says “I’ve never done that but I’m a quick learner”?
- Then, after all those interviews, all the paperwork, drug test, introductions across the dealership he/she sits down at the computer and logs into Facebook.
Are you seeing the light yet?